maandag 23 november 2015

Ecoprint scarfs for the Christmas market

The Christmas market is already on the 13th of december. I need to finish some small things and then I am ready. I am really proud of the things I made this year!
Th scarfs that I show you today are printed with eucalyptus leaves and some other leaves.  I made ten in all. They are 2 meter long and 40 cm wide and made with a wool/silk blend that i bought in a small weaving mill near St Etienne.
I already bought several times by telephone, the old weaver does not have a computer. Some weeks ago my friend Lucienne and her husband , we went to visit the weaver, such an extraordinary experience. We made lots of photoos, i'll show them soon.






8 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig weer!
    Extra mooi, met al die natuurlijke materialen.
    Ben benieuwd naar je fotoreportage!
    Lieve groetjes,
    Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Héél apart zijn de sjaals geworden. Ja St.Etienne is van oudsher een textielstad hè?
    Ze zullen best goed verkopen op de kerstmarkt. Succes daar.
    Groetjes Sylvia.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh, wat zijn ze ontzéttend mooi!!! Ik weet zeker dat je deze ook via Internet zou kunnen verkopen ;) Echt... belangstelling genoeg!
    Complimenten, ik ben benieuwd hoeveel ze gaan kosten en hoe hard de verkoop gaat!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. These are gorgeous. I hope you sell lots at the Christmas market :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. O schitterend! Die zullen goed verkopen! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. So gorgeous, Baukje! I'll bet they will sell quickly.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful work. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am healing well and was lucky to have a doctor with skilled hands as there is hardly a scar. Happy holidays to you Baukje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen